- Collected Information Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our website. The following are ways we may perform these actions: 1.1 Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used are collected. The following is included and not limited to: location data, weblogs, traffic data, and any other communication information. 1.2 Any forms you filled out on our site allows us to collect data such as registering for information or when you complete a purchase. 1.3 If for any reason you communicate with our personnel or site we may collect information.
- Our Use of Your Information Information stored or collected regarding you helps us improve and offer services you need. The following list contains how we might use your data: 3.1 Any request you make of our site or personnel allows us to use information you provided us with, relating to the products or services we have. We may also send information on products or services you may be interested in, as long as consent has been received. 3.2 Contract Commitments: To meet any Commitment we make to you. 3.3 Changes or Improvements made to the site can warrant use of your information, with regard to notification of such changes. 3.4 An existing customer may be contacted regarding products and services related to any item of previous sale you made on our site. 3.5 We may use data or allow third parties to use information that is not related to goods or services you may be interested in. We or third parties contact you only if consent has been provided by you at anytime, based on information we collected. 3.6 Any new customer can only be contacted by us or third parties if consent has been offered via our site. We only send communications you have consented to. 3.7 Anyone who does not wish to give consent for our site or third party use has the opportunity to decline. Once we receive your withhold for consent we will remove your details from any mailings or third party communications. 3.8 None of the information collected about you will offer identifiable characteristics. Information shared to a third party is statistical only. We will not reveal who you are, only mathematical information about our visitors.
- Opt Out 5.1 If you wish to retrieve supplied information or Opt Out, Please contact Us
- Information Disclosure 6.1 At times we may disclose personal information to persons in our group. This can include subsidiaries, holding companies, or any other subsidiaries involved in our business, if applicable. 6.2 Third Party disclosure may occur for the following reasons: 6.2.1 Selling any or all of our business to a third party may result in sharing your information. 6.2.2 At any time when we are legally required to we may disclose information about you and your visits to our sites. 6.2.3 To prevent fraud and help in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk, we may disclose information.
- Information Accessibility We cannot withhold data we collect about you. If you wish to have access about our data collection on you please, please contact us. A adminitration fee may be rendered. The fee covers our costs for processing your request and getting the data to you. Please use the contact details below to formulate your data access request.